Post 5 : Changes to my study program

Welcome, this time I will talk about Changes to my study program, I begin:

My experience in the faculty has ok because I have had good professors, but with a bad infrastructure, quite a few rooms don't have heating that is a problem in winter due to the cold weather, the next problem is university style tables, it is useful but they are too small to have a computer above there table, on the other hand, I feel that there is a lack of a space where paper or cardboard models can be made in an closed space and not in the roofed courtyard, large amount of dust that is generated there should, also be a safe place to keep the models and more lockers in the faculty because they always take a lot of materials and tools with them.

 

I would like to reduce the number of subjects per semester because the taller always exceeds the credits it is required to receive, which makes it a normal problem for everyone in the career, even if this should not happen because we have less time for the rest of the subjects.

 

I have seen that depending on the section you take; they teach you certain topics, resulting in some students being more forward thinking than others and, to the contrary, others are behind with the contents hindering some group work and to the personal teaching phase by having to advance faster to reach the basic knowledge required in another subject. 

see you later.

Comentarios

  1. i also think that about the chairs , the computer didint fit in those mini tables

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the same, all sections of the branches should teach the same thing, or give the same tools for the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with the problems of sections, sometimes you feel less preparated compared with other studients of differents section.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Your best holidays

My dream job