A country you'd like to visit

Hi, welcome to my first blog “A country you'd like to visit.”

I’d like to visit all countries because the word is very beautiful and interesting, but, my favorites countries, I’d like to visit are Spain, Germany, Perú, Japan and the most important for me, Italy. These countries have some architectural concepts and an history very interesting, but my country favorite is Italy because its history is very architecturally rich as the Roman coliseum or the city of Pompeii that currently is a site archeologic, additionally, in my opinion, the most artists.    



My cities favorites are the typical, Venecia, Roma, Milan and Verona, cities that look out of time and really, I’d like to live there, in specially Verona, although in reality I’d like to visit fully Italy and after Europe as the country of Spain. In my opinion, the characteristic most important of Italy is the care with its patrimony, I’d love that Chile was like this, for example, with the historical center of Santiago for create a real into the past. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Your best holidays

My dream job

Post 5 : Changes to my study program