Your best holidays

 

Hello, my best holidays were in 2019, I was 15 years old, I traveled with my family in summer, we went to a campsite in Curanipe for 3 days, I really liked that place because it was quiet and calm. Also had many activities as bands, singers, bingo and an big fair, but, in my case, I liked your beach despite is not so pretty… Even so I prefer this beach.  

In the campsite I observed the beach while sitting nearby the campfire in the night and in the morning too, although in the night only the sea could be heard. For my experience and as a rule, the most moment for observe the sea is in the afternoon for the sunset.

Other activity was a circus near the beach, I went with part of my family, and I had a good time, the circus was funny. These holidays were my last vacations before the pandemic and the last with my grandfather, the latter is the most important reason for because I really liked that holiday. 



Comentarios

  1. I have always wanted to go to Curanipe, the beach is one of my favorite places.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Curanipe see a beautiful place, I like see the sea on the afternoon to, the color on the sky are really beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the best moment for me is also a sunset on the beach.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I had not thought about Curanipe until now. I like it! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Post 5 : Changes to my study program